02 June 2012

Title: Onyx (Lux, #2)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Publisher: Entangled Teen, 416 Pages (August 14th, 2012)
Add to: Goodreads

Synopsis: Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.




Top 5 Interview with Daemon

Hi Daemon, thanks for stopping by today to answer some quick “Top 5” questions.  It’s great to have you visiting with us. Wow, did it just get hot in here? *fans self* Also, I just wanted to let you know that a shirt is NOT required for this interview. I mean, we know how much you like to around half naked.  *raised a brow*

I think you just want me to take my shirt off. Naughty.  

So, are you ready to get started?

Sure. 

What are five things that went through your mind when you saw Katy for the first time?

Trouble.
Nice legs.
A lot of Trouble.
Beautiful eyes
Really big Trouble.

Can you share with us five things you like to do in your free time?

Watch ghost shows
Poke Kat with a pen. Always fun to pass time doing that.
Work off traces
Run
Spend time with family

How about sharing with us five you like/love about the planet?


It’s really diverse
Humans are sort of stuck on themselves, so it’s easy to blend in.
Anything outdoors
Humans are entertaining
Kitten.

Can you tell us five things about yourself that we might not know?


I have a soft spot for chocolate milkshakes
I do read books without pictures in them
I think jelly doughnuts are gross.
I once rode one of those Hoverounds through Walmart and got it stuck in the checkout lane
I have a big weakness and it starts with a K.

Everyone has things that are important to them; can you tell us five things that are most important to you?


There are two things that are important to me: Family and Kat.

So, from seeing Katy for the first time, and when you look at her now, what’s changed? What are five things that come to mind when you see her now?

I’m pretty sure it’s sort of the same, so it’s just one thing. She’s trouble, but mostly the fun kind now.

And lastly, if a genie magically appeared and could give you five wishes, what would you wish for?

Easy. I would wish for just two things.
Dawson
For my family and Kat to remain safe.

Daemon, it’s been awesome getting a chance to hang out with you today. I can’t wait to share this with all of your fans out there; I’m sure the female ones will be swooning right along with me. I know I can’t wait to read more about your story to see what happens next. Don’t be a stranger, feel free to visit anytime.

I’m always willing to spend some time with fans.






Find Jennifer Online:

Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Series Fan Site

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

3 comments:

  1. I simply adore Daemon to pieces! Great questions ;-D


    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-2nd-birthday-simplicity.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. That is one great interview! SO awesome that you could hang out with him ;)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love